Bedtimes can be upsetting for both you and your toddler if you do not have a pillow dedicated for his/her use but as concerned parents you might not be quite sure as to what kind of pillow you could offer. A regular pillow is not designed to provide comfort to a toddler’s neck and shoulders. From around the age of 18-24 months, a toddler would need a pillow for a comfortable night’s sleep and this is how you could buy the best toddler pillow for your little one:
What To Look for When Shopping For The Best Toddler Pillow?
- Hypoallergenic Pillows
Your toddler might be sensitive to the material of the pillows, to microbes, dust, mould and more. Hypoallergenic pillows are made of materials that reduce allergic reactions.
A lot of organic options are available that are naturally organic. Know your child’s allergies to narrow down your choices.
- Optimal Support
Toddler pillows should be neither too firm nor too soft. If they don’t move at all on being pressed, they are too firm and if they do not rise up after sinking, they are too soft and can pose suffocation risks. Choose one that provides optimal support.
- Pillow Cover Material
It is a wise idea to pick one with an organic cotton cover that lacks harsh chemicals, bleach, dyes and toxins. An organic toddler pillow will be marked and will always be a healthier choice.
- Pillow Fill Material
Beneath the pillow case lays the pillow fill that supports your toddler’s neck and shoulders. They range from foam to buckwheat. The idea is to choose something that can be easily cleaned and does not make too much noise inside the pillow.
How To Buy The Best Toddler Pillow 2018?
Little One’s Toddler Pillow is one such product that fulfills all thus requirements. It has a 100% certified, delicate organic cotton shell and is hand crafted for a peaceful slumber. It is hypoallergenic, washes well and has an easily washable polyester fibre. It is absolutely free from chemicals, pesticides, fungicides and flame retardants.
The best feature of the pillow is that it retains its shape even and does not get lumpy even after 400 washes. This makes frequent washing and maintaining the pillow absolutely convenient. It has been designed with recommendations from chiropractors and paediatricians to ensure maximum comfort levels. This product from Little One’s is clearly the best toddler pillow you could ever buy!
Little One’s Toddler Pillow- The Perfect Companion For Your Kid’s Bedtime
Little One has come up with a toddler pillow that has been designed keeping in mind parents, grandparents, paediatricians and toddlers themselves.
The end result is a pillow that adjusts beautifully with the child’s sleeping patterns and helps them have an undisturbed sleep.
With a supportive, premium, hypoallergenic polyester and a cover that is made of fine organic cotton, it is a product that pays great attention to the smallest of details.
Here is a detailed review of the pillow, along with its features to help you make an informed choice about the product:
Features of Little One’s Toddler Pillow
- It has a 100% certified organic cotton shell
- It has a unique hypoallergenic Poly Custer Fibre filling
- It is absolutely chemical free-has no pesticides, fungicides, herbicides or flame retardants.
- The organic cotton shell is dust-mite resistant and is superior in quality to other 200 thread count cotton ticking
- The filling is made of hypoallergenic polyester fibre
- The product is USDA certified organic
- Tailor made for children aged two and above
- Measures 13*18*3 inches
- Weighs around 6.9 ounces
- The pillow is hypoallergenic which means that your child will not have to go through adverse reactions due to unknown allergies
- It is cosy, warm and comfortable, making bedtimes convenient and peaceful
- The cluster fibre filling makes the pillow quite durable, with an average life of 3-5 years
- The pillow reportedly keeps it shape and does not get lumpy even after 400 washes.
- The pillows strike a perfect balance between thin and fluffy and provide appropriate support to delicate necks, heads and shoulders.
- The outer organic cotton shell is dust-mite resistant.
- It has been designed with recommendations from chiropractors and paediatricians to ensure great comfort levels.
- Cannot be used for children under the age of two years.
This toddler pillow from Little One spells unparalleled comfort. The best reason to buy this product is the fact that it is hypoallergenic which helps in keeping allergies at bay.
Its durability is also an added advantage because it would allow you to wash it frequently without getting lumpy or losing its shape.
It is the best toddler pillow that you could ever come across because it will make your children feel safe and secure while they sleep.
Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow 13 X 18 Review
Toddler Pillow 13*18 From Little Sleepy Head Pillows For A Restful Slumber
Is your toddler ready to transition from the crib to the bed? Have you been looking for a toddler pillow that is perfect for delicate bodies?
Toddler pillows are tricky buys because unless thoroughly researched your child may end up with a disturbed sleep or bad postures; they might even have problems with the outer shell or the filling that may trigger unknown allergies.
Here is a review of one of the best toddler pillows available in the market for a restful night:
Toddler Pillow 13*18 by Little Sleepy Head Pillows is your go-to for a soft, comfortable, doctor-trusted, hypoallergenic product that can be machine-washed, thus making maintenance very convenient. Let us take a detailed look at its features:
- 100% Hypoallergenic- best way of preventing unknown allergies.
- S. made, with the best quality materials that have been tried and tested.
- Approved by doctors to be comfortable for delicate necks and shoulders.
- Premium polyester cluster fibre fill
- Soft 100% cotton cover material
- 200 thread count fabric
- Machine washable
- Product dimensions are 12*4*15 inches
- Weighs around 3.2 ounces
- It is of the perfect size for your toddler to use.
- It is snugly and soft and makes bedtimes more peaceful for toddlers as well as for parents
- It is 100%hypoallergenic that can prevent your child from reacting adversely to unknown allergens
- It is neither too fluffy nor too flat, ensuring perfect sleep conditions without suffocation hazards.
- It is approved and trusted by doctors for prolonged use.
- It is machine washable and thus makes maintenance easier.
- Customer service is excellent. If there is any issue with the product, you can get in touch with them on the helpline numbers provided and they are sure to take care of your complaints.
- Could be a little too lofty or fluffy for those who prefer flatter pillows.
It is rated with 5 stars on Amazon and has great customer reviews to back it up. This toddler pillow is surely the best that you could find for your little one.
Be it grandpa’s house or Uncle Jim’s Christmas sleepover; it is so snugly and cosy that your kids might just want to carry it everywhere they go!