Leachco Back ‘N Belly Chic Taupe: A Pregnancy Pillow That Supports You Wholly, Completely And Firmly!
Pregnancy is that period in every woman’s life which is extra ordinary to say the least. The magic begins on the day of the first ultra sound when one sees that little heart fluttering. For some, it may have begun even earlier, that moment when the second line screamed or when their intuition told them much before science could have.
Leachco Back ‘N Belly Chic 2017 Review
As the baby grows, so does the would-be-soon-mother’s bliss. One cannot help but feel thrilled when the baby kicks around in her tummy. As happy as the mother wants to be, she can also be feeling uncomfortable and awkward. With all those hormones wreaking havoc, there might be quite some difficulty in handling the emotional mood swings and temperament.
The body too, undergoes a lot of changes. While the baby bump would be cute to flaunt, the weight gain and the changes in the breasts and waist line can cause a certain amount of anxiety.
Add to it, the constant check-ups, managing the finances, career plans, the fear about the delivery, especially if the woman is bearing her first child, the suspense of the child being a boy or a girl and accordingly the endless search to find a perfect name for the baby, well intended but unhelpful and often unsolicited advice by even random strangers, the diet and nutrition concerns, old wives tales and superstitions, oh my! Pregnancy does come with complications.
It is a real wonder if a woman gets some sleep amidst all these.
When I was pregnant, my husband would comment that I was either worrying or blissfully daydreaming. He would force me to sleep so that I get the much needed rest. But sleeping became uncomfortable once the belly started bulging, especially towards the end of the second semester and thereafter.
Almost all of the pregnant women have faced problems with sleep, their new body shape being a significant reason. This has driven the development of pregnancy pillows. Such a pillow is designed to comfort, support the different parts of the body and relieving the aches that are so characteristic of pregnancy.
There are different products available in the market such as Wedge pillows, neck pillows, back pillows and one can choose as per her needs.
Each woman is different, so is her pregnancy and so would be her choice of pregnancy pillow. Pay attention to your body when you wake up, which part of the body feels sore, whether it is the neck or the shoulders, or the back, you might want to focus on that area, support that area while sleeping.
The good news is that, there seems to be a product, Leacho Back and Belly Chic Taupe model which promises to accommodate the requirements of all, well, I believe, at least the most.
- It is a full body pillow that can support your sides, back and neck.
- It has been made of good quality polyester for a firm support. It is hypoallergenic, so wouldn’t cause any allergy.
- It comes with a zippered easy-to-remove cover that is machine washable. Considering the length and the contours of a pregnancy pillow, this would be extremely useful. Imagine having to remove the long covers which are fastened with buttons or press studs? Imagine doing that at least once weekly? Imagine doing that when you are heavily pregnant? Now, would you thank the zips?
- The dimensions are 31 x 21 x 16 inches, while this is big enough for you to snuggle in and roll over without having to carry over the pillow, the size is such that that there remains sufficient space for your spouse in a king cot. Those with a queen cot however might find themselves crowded.
When compared with the other brands, this one stands out because…
- It is full body pillow, supports, back and sides; it makes it comfortable if you want to change sides. No more flipping with those old J shaped pillows that I had.
- It has a removable cover which is machine washable. Easy maintenance.
- It is soft on skin.
- Yet, it is firm, offers the required support for the aching body.
- Competitively priced.
- It appears to be more suitable for larger framed people. Smaller framed people might find it difficult.
- Because it is a full body pillow, getting out of it might become cumbersome.
In summary, the product seems to have been designed to fit even the tallest, and so smaller people might have to experiment a bit to find that right configuration that suits them best. However, once you are comfortably snuggled in, you can sleep longer, deeper and wake up fresher. The product comes from the brand that has been in market for more than a decade and the experience shows. Sleep better with this pillow and enjoy your pregnancy!